HK Trade Policy
Our core business lies in the development, production and distribution of high-quality cosmetics and Cosmeceuticals products .
HK Trade established through the character of its people. That character is reflected in the Company’s Values, which have been fundamental to continue our success.
Our continued success depends on each one of us doing our part to uphold these values in our day-to-day work and in all the decisions we make, as reflected in our Principles. These Principles flow from our Purpose and Values.
HK TRADE policies for business conduct flow from our Purpose, Values and polices
While HK TRADE competes hard to achieve leadership and business success, the Company is concerned not only with results, but with how those results are achieved.
We will never condone nor tolerate efforts or activities to achieve results through illegal or unethical dealings
We strongly believe that this journey will benefit both HK TRADE and our supplier partners – by helping communities and the environment flourish, we create the right conditions for sustainable business growth.
CO-FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
February 16, 2018
This manual, which applies to every employee in every part of our company, provides clear and relevant expectations of conduct and examples/tools for dealing with potentially delicate situations
Respect of Government and the Law
HK TRADE is committed to meeting or exceeding all laws and regulations wherever we conduct our business activities.
The Company expects every employee to know the laws and policies that apply to their HK TRADE activities, and to conduct them with uncompromising honesty and integrity.
1. Compliance with Laws and HK TRADE Policies and Business Conduct Policies
It is also each employee’s responsibility to know and understand legal and policy requirements as they apply to their job, and to notify management when they believe a violation of law or HK TRADE policies/ standards has occurred.
2. Accuracy of Company Records
Books & Records
the Company’s business records are depended upon to produce reliable and accurate reports to management, shareholders, creditors, governmental entities and others. Thus, all official records of the conduct of the Company’s business must be accurate, honest and complete, without any restriction or qualification of any kind. This means the accuracy of any records involves both factual documentation and ethical evaluation/appraisal.
Disclosure controls are systems and processes that help ensure that important information is made available to the right people at the right time. The Company requires every area of the business to maintain disclosure controls to provide adequate assurance that significant information is reported to the appropriate levels of the Company – so that the appropriate business steps can be taken to address any issues, and so that the Company can consider whether the information should be disclosed externally.
Internal Controls are systems and processes that combine policies authorizations and procedures with proper accounting and management tracking. This reporting is designed to ensure that business operations are properly managed. The Company will have in place a set of internal controls that provides reasonable assurance that:
• Transactions are properly authorized and accurately recorded based on Company policies and procedures;
• Company assets are adequately safeguarded;
• Financial and management reporting is reliable and accurate, and reflects actual business activity;
• Activities comply with applicable legal requirements; and
• Business operations are effective and efficient. Creating and complying with strong and effective internal control systems is, ultimately, the responsibility of each employee with respect to his/ her areas of operation.
3. Antitrust Policy and Compliance Guidelines
Antitrust laws are designed to prohibit agreements among companies that fix prices, divide markets, limit production or otherwise impede or destroy market forces. HK TRADE policy is that all employees strictly comply with antitrust laws and the competition and anti-monopoly laws of all countries, states and localities in which they conduct HK TRADE business.
Supervisors and managers are responsible for ensuring that employees under their responsibility are aware of and comply with this policy.
HK TRADE policy is to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations relating to lobbying or attempting to influence government officials. Such information provided to governments must be accurate and interactions with government officers must be honest and ethical. All activities that might constitute lobbying or attempts to influence government officials are first reviewed with subsidiary management and/or legal counsel.
5. Political Contributions
The Company’s basic policy and in some cases federal law prohibits HK TRADE contributions to either political candidates or political parties
HK TRADE policy does not permit the use of any HK TRADE facilities or resources by employees for political campaigning, political fundraising or partisan political purposes.
• Exceptions to the contribution policy and the use of company facilities or resources are allowed only where such contributions/activities are permitted by law and express written permission has been given in advance by the Company’s Ethics Committee.
• A decision by an employee to contribute any personal time, money or other resources to a political campaign or political activity must be totally voluntary.
Respect in the Workplace
1. Personal Behavior in the Workplace
The Company strives to provide a safe, healthful and productive work environment. This includes being free of violence for our employees, contractors, visitors, etc. Each employee has a personal responsibility to other HK TRADE employees and to the Company to help eliminate actions or circumstances which undermine this environment.
HK TRADE policy requires that individuals are to be considered for employment opportunities on the basis of merit, as measured against objective job requirements. Moreover, every good faith effort shall be made to implement programs designed to provide equal employment opportunity to all types of jobs and at all levels of the work force. HK TRADE expects each employee to support the Company’s commitment and continuing efforts toward equal employment opportunity for all.
HK TRADE is committed to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to equal employment opportunity, non-discrimination and similar employee-related matters. We at HK TRADE recognize the power that comes from people of diverse backgrounds and experiences coming together around a common goal.
Our policy forbids any discrimination, harassment or intimidation because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability or other non-job-related personal characteristic.
Employees are encouraged to bring questions or concerns in this area to their management. Strict disciplinary action for violations of this policy will be taken, including termination of employment.
2. Child Labor and Worker Exploitation Policy
HK TRADE does not use child or forced labor in any of our operations or facilities. We do not tolerate unacceptable worker treatment, such as exploitation of children, physical punishment or abuse, or involuntary servitude.
3. Wage and Hour Practices
HK TRADE pays employees a competitive wage, as benchmarked with other leading companies. Consistent with our principle of valuing personal mastery, we reward employees for improving their skills and capabilities.
At a minimum, we comply with all applicable wage and hour laws, rules and regulations, including minimum wage, overtime and maximum hours
4.Safety & Health Policy
HK TRADE is committed to having safe and healthy operations to protect the life and health of its employees and the community surrounding its operations, to protect its assets, to ensure business continuity and to engender public trust.
5. Conflict of Interest
Business, Financial and Personal Relationships
All employees are obligated to act at all times solely in the best interests of the Company. A conflict of interest arises when an employee has a personal relationship or financial or other interest that could interfere with this obligation, or when they use their position with the Company for personal gain. The Company requires that employees disclose all potential conflicts of interest and that they promptly take actions to eliminate the conflict when the Company requests them to do so.
Gifts, Entertainment and Gratuities
Any business entertaining or hospitality with HK TRADE is kept reasonable in nature, entirely for the purpose of maintaining good business relations and not intended to influence in any way HK Trade’s decisions about how we awards future business.
Gift giving should occur sparingly and always be legitimate and aligned with company policies.
Improper Use of Company Assets
The Company does not permit improper use of Company assets. Improper use occurs when an employee uses Company property or information for personal gain or advantage, or for the advantage of others outside the Company, such as friends or family members. Improper use also occurs when Company property or technology is used for more than limited or incidental personal use or used in violation of other Company policies.
6. Employee Privacy
HK TRADE respects employee privacy and dignity. We will only collect and retain personal information from employees that is required for the effective operation of the Company or as required by law. We will keep that information confidential and release it only to those who have a legitimate need to know.
7.Environmental Quality Policy
To carry out this commitment at our sites and in all our operations, it is HK TRADE’s policy to:
• Ensure our products, packaging and operations are safe for our employees, consumers and the environment.
• Reduce or prevent the environmental impact of our products and packaging in their design, manufacture, distribution, use and disposal whenever possible.
• Meet or exceed the requirements of all environmental laws and regulations.
• Continually assess our environmental technology and programs and monitor progress toward environmental goals
• Provide our consumers, customers, employees, communities, public interest groups and others with relevant and appropriate factual information about the environmental quality of HK TRADE products, packaging and operations.
• Ensure every employee understands and is responsible and accountable for incorporating environmental quality considerations in daily business activities.
• Have operating policies, programs and resources in place to implement our environmental quality policy
Respect in the Marketplace
We carefully evaluate the safety of all products and ingredients before they go to market, using well-established risk assessment methods to understand both hazards and potential exposures.
These evaluations are a mandatory part of the company’s product development process, and begin during the early stages of a product’s design.
The same safety standards are used everywhere we sell or make products.
As a guide, we administer our product safety programs by following these policies and principles:
1. The Company’s products and packages will be safe for consumers and the environment when used as intended.
2. The Company will seek to ensure that our operations are safe for our employees, neighbors and the environment.
3. The Company will meet or exceed all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements with respect to product safety and labeling.
4. The Company will provide interested parties with relevant and appropriate factual information about the safety of our products and packaging.
Commercial bribery is illegal and subject to criminal penalties in many countries
There is a prohibition on any and all forms of bribery, corruption, extortion or embezzlement and there are adequate procedures in place to prevent bribery in all commercial dealings undertaken by the supplier.
Even in locations where such activity may not, technically speaking, be illegal, it is absolutely prohibited by Company policy.
Improper Payments to Government Officials
The Company prohibits improper payments to government officials. Improper payments are direct or indirect payments, whether in cash or in other things of value (such as lavish entertainment), to a government official or political party in order to influence acts or decisions, to receive special treatment or personal gain, or to obtain or retain business. and
3. Fair Dealing with Suppliers and Customers
Treating Suppliers Appropriately
Our suppliers are valued partners in the success of our business. Our relationships with them must be characterized by honesty and fairness.
Suppliers are selected on a competitive basis based on total value, which includes quality, service, technology and price.
Terms and conditions defining our relationship with suppliers are communicated early in the supplier selection process and agreements to such terms and conditions, or any acceptable modifications, are reached before work begins.
We believe in competing fairly because we all benefit from fair, free and open markets. We compete strictly on the merits of our products and services and make no attempts to restrain or limit trade.
We never discuss such matters as prices, pricing strategies, product or marketing plans, or terms of sale with competitors.
Should a prohibited subject come up during the course of a trade association or other meeting, we must leave the meeting and inform our leadership or legal counsel.
• We do not enter into agreements with our competitors concerning prices, production volumes, customers or sales territories.
• We do not link purchase of one product to another or compel suppliers to buy from us to retain their HK TRADE business.
• We do not disparage the products or services of a competitor.
• We collect competitive information through proper public or other lawful channels but do not use information that was obtained illegally or improperly by others, including through misrepresentation, invasion of property or privacy, or coercion.
A basic operating principle of the Company is honesty. Neither deceptive advertising nor questionable promotional activity can ever be justified. These are vital tenets of our dedication to consumers and essential to gaining and keeping their continuing loyalty to our brands.
4.Confidentiality and Consumer Privacy
The Company requires employees to keep the Company’s confidential information confidential. Confidential information means:
• Non-public information known to employees as a result of their position with the Company that might be of use to competitors or harmful to the Company if disclosed; and
• Non-public and personally identifiable information they obtain from other employees, customers or consumers.
We strive to treat information provided by an individual as that individual’s, which has been entrusted to HK TRADE.
We inform people about the use and handling of data they provide us. This includes informing consumers about the information we collect, what we do with it, and the choices consumers have concerning further uses of the information.
5. Communicating with the Media
Providing clear and accurate information to the media and general public maintains integrity in our relationships with the public. Because this is so important, all HK TRADE business units have a designated external relations or communications function responsible for communicating product information and Company positions on a range of issues..
للتواصل معنا أدخل البينات بالأسفل