mouth wash for bad breath | best mouth wash for bad breath | margo
mouth wash for bad breath works to remove bad breath by removing its causes.
Margo mouthwash: – Mouth wash and rinse
How is that?
According to studies and research, 50% to 65% of people suffer from bad breath.
In the United States of America, there are about 80 million people suffering from bad breath.
Mostly 90% of those who suffer from this problem is caused by a lack of attention to dental hygiene.
The accumulation of food residues in the mouth causes teeth and gums to grow bacteria that interact with these residues.
causing an unpleasant smell to the mouth.
The accumulation of food residue leads to the formation of plaque on the teeth.
Plaque buildup can lead to infections of the gums and teeth.
The problem is not only with the smell, but the accumulation of lime with the accumulation of food residues with bacteria is the beginning of the path for tooth decay and gum infections.
Food residues usually accumulate in a greater proportion for those who suffer from tooth irregularities.
What is the benefit of using Margo mouth wash to remove bad breath?
Margo mouthwash is very effective to remove bad breath, cleanse the mouth of bacteria, and soothe gums.
- The mouthwash cleans the mouth and kills the bacteria that cause bad breath, thereby eliminating the root causes of the problem, so if you want to choose a rinse for your mouth odor, Margo Wash is one of the best preparations intended to eliminate bad breath.
- It helps remove leftovers and permeates between places where the toothbrush cannot clean.
- Prevents plaque build-up on teeth and gums.
- It reduces the chances of tooth decay by reducing tartar, cleansing the mouth and removing food debris.
- Reduces gingivitis.
- Maintains oral and dental health.
Margo mouthwash contains: –
Medicinal thyme extract:- which has a scientifically proven effective in reducing gum infections and relieving dental pain. Chlorhexidine gluconate :- is the best disinfectant used in dental products worldwide.
Menthol :- works to heal gums and teeth, in addition to the smell of bad breath.
Why do dentists consider Margo rinse the best mouthwash for bad breath?
– Margo’s mouthwash contains chlorhexidine, which has been shown to be effective against bacteria and germs that grow in the mouth, and not to be resistant from this bacterium against chlorhexidine (Chlorhexidine).
– Gingivitis mouthwashes also because of the presence of thyme extract with menthol, they play a great role in calming gingivitis and relieving dental pain.
How to use the mouthwash: –
15 ml mouth rinse for 30 seconds twice daily. With dilution with water or without dilution.
Teeth cleaning is not only with mouthwash
The daily routine for cleaning daily teeth should include: –
- Brush and putty wash twice daily.
- Using dental floss.
There are other causes that cause bad breath, known as bad breath
Tips to get rid of bad breath
- Care and attention to oral hygiene.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Chewing sugar-free gum because sugars harm teeth.
- Chewing mint: – Because it has a good effect in removing mouth odor and keeping a refreshing mouth odor.
Margo mouthwash is available in pharmacies: –
- El – Ezaby Pharmacies – Seif Pharmacies – Helmy Pharmacies – Normandy Pharmacies – Al Tarshouby Pharmacies.
And in major pharmacies in the governorates
- It can also be purchased online from the Souq.com website – Noon – Jumia
A refreshing, antiseptic mouth wash that protects gums and teeth and prevents lime layers.
Cleanses and refreshes the mouth.
It removes odors that may result from smoking, food or drinks.
The continuous use of mouthwashes and toothbrushes prevents plaque deposits.
Soothes gum infections and teeth.